PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm Yvonne

yvonne_uk_98
23-12-09, 18:23
Hi,

I have created two threads, today I came to look around this site.

I have 5 children and 2 grand children, I have depression, anxiety, panic attacks and some personality disorders.

I suffered anxiety attacks when I was a teenager, though people told me, I had no idea at the time what they were talking about. well I know now... anxiety for me never starts the same way, it's always different. When I get into an overwhelming stage, that's different too.

I have been learning different ways to notice what going on in my life to cause the anxiety, and sometimes it happens out of the blue.

thats when I think I'm doing something wrong, how did I not notice the signs.

I dont like going for my weekly shopping, as I become agoraphobia in the shop, really weird, I don't get it. I can go outside, that would be something to do with my past. I'm working on other stuff, will work on that when I complete working on the other stuff, one day I let you know about that. once I can talk about it without it hurting.

Yvonne

diane07
23-12-09, 18:26
Hi yvonne_uk_98

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Sweetpea6
23-12-09, 18:36
Hey Yvonne,

Welcome to NMP- make yourself at home. It sounds like you're going through a lot at the moment. I hope that we can help you on your road to recovery. Look after yourself, and remember that you are a precious person - allow yourself to find happiness.

Sweetpea.