PDA

View Full Version : Jaw pain anyone?

Lucky07
23-12-09, 19:34
I'm having a bit of a PA right now as my left jaw hurts. I've been having chest pain and left arm pain for months now and now the jaw! At first I thought it was my ear hurting but then i realized it's the jaw and I started freaking out. I've been to a couple different docs and they say my heart is fine and the echo and ekg were normal but I guess I'm not convinced! We all know people who were told they were fine and then keeled over the next day. Doew anyone else get this and has anyone been to the doctor about this? Please help if you can! Thx!

lillylou17
23-12-09, 20:47
I suffer from the jaw pain to, i put it down to being so tense all the time and clenching it.
When i read your post i actually could feel myself doing it, and it hurts right up the top near my ear, and i can really feel the ache when i try to relax it.:)

unspoken
23-12-09, 21:19
Hi, I clench my jaw in my sleep, it causes me lots of headaches and jaw aches. The muscles in front of my ears are tender. Talk to your dentist about this, it's very annoying but a lot of people clench or grind their teeth due to stress and anxiety so jaw pain is common.

angietomjimandcass
24-12-09, 14:38
I get it alot with chest pains try not to worry love it mr Anxiety at it again tell him to p*** off