PDA

View Full Version : hi, i'm jasmine

bangz
24-12-09, 11:24
hi everyone!

i'm 20 and have been dealing with what at least in the u.s. is called "anxiety disorder nos" meaning i deal with all types of fluctuating anxiety--gad, ocd, panic. panic attacks, compulsions, obsessions, anxiety attacks, you name it, at some point, i've been there. i've dealt with this since i was 11. so yep, that's me!

nomorepanic
24-12-09, 11:26
Hi bangz

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Sweetpea6
24-12-09, 11:47
Welcome! You're in the right place. Make yourself at home, everyone's so friendly. :welcome:

unspoken
24-12-09, 12:54
Hi Jasmine, that sounds horrible to deal with, having all of those different types of anxiety. There's lots of support here and other people who are dealing with the same things :hugs:

Veronica H
27-12-09, 21:48
:welcome:to NMP. Glad you have found us. This is a friendly place with great information and support.

Veronicax

Corinne
27-12-09, 23:49
You have a lot to deal with, Jasmine, but you will find your way. This is a wonderful place to deal with the anxieties that we have!