PDA

View Full Version : hi i am new

mrs kielty
23-11-05, 22:28
hi
I am brand new to this site,I have been suffering with panic for over 2 years every time i think i have got rid of it comes back and gets me.I have just discovered i am suffering with agraphobia does any one else have this problem how do you deal with it please help

nomorepanic
23-11-05, 22:44
Hi and welcome aboard.

There are loads on here with agoraphobia so you are not alone.

Are you able to get out and do things or are you mainly housebound?

Take a look at this on the website - www.nomorepanic.co.uk/firststeps

Hope we can be of some help for you.

Nicola

Sus
23-11-05, 22:46
Hello Mrs Kielty,

Welcome to you, everyone here is really nice and been so much help to me already, so hopefully they can be to you also. Good luck, I have slight agrophobia also and been told the only thing I can do is to just keep forcing myself to go out at least once a day, is tough yes, Im sure you will get some good advice here. Sus, xx

trac67
23-11-05, 23:01
Hi,
Welcome to the forum, you will get some great advice here and make some good friends.

Try to stay focused and positive that really helps.

Take care
Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

chucklehound
24-11-05, 06:31
Hi and welcome to NMP where you will get lots of support and make some great friends too!:D

Take Care

Chucklehound

xxxx

dream
24-11-05, 07:09
hi kielty
welcome to this site
denisexx

denise

pinkscrumpy
24-11-05, 07:54
Hiya

A warm welcome to the site

[^][^]

MANDIE XX

Will I ever escape this?
Will I ever be free?
Wake me up from this nightmare.
Please just give me the key!

meatybuddy
24-11-05, 08:29
Hi

welcome to the site and forums you will find lots of very friendly ppl here and get some really good advice and help

all the best

darren

There is light at the end of the tunnel its just finding it thats the hard part

sillymoo
24-11-05, 08:34
hi there!i have trouble goin out 2 but im finding tryin 2 go out everyday just and takin i9t slow is helpin me.feel free 2 pm me anytime take care and keep smilin:D
luv mooxXx

Piglet
24-11-05, 09:22
Welcome to the site.

Love Piglet :)

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

kazo
24-11-05, 10:32
welcome to the site

kazo xxx

mrs kielty
24-11-05, 12:22
thank you all for getting back to me it really helps to no i am not the only person in the world to feel like this.

Meg
24-11-05, 12:28
Hello Mrs Kielty

Let us know if there is anything you are looking for but cannot find on the site

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Karen
24-11-05, 15:34
Hi Mrs Kielty

Welcome to the forum.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

3faces
24-11-05, 22:58
A warm welcome to you:D:D:D

Jem xxx

wobily_lin
25-11-05, 23:15
hi kielty

wecome to the site. i have been there and still to a certain degree have it. but you have to really try and force yourself out that door. one step at a time literally. if you take two thats great. take each day slowly and dont expect too much from your self. if you dont do it one day, try again the next. its ha hard slog but you wil gain confidence with each step you take.

good luck

ptsd sufferer.xxx

lin x