PDA

View Full Version : skin problems

Forrest
24-11-05, 03:00
Iam starting to worry more now my skin the palms of my hands and parts of my feet are peeling off it looks kinda like dry skin can axiety give you skin problems??

sillymoo
24-11-05, 08:46
hi there iv4e heard people say that people who suffer with their nerves can suffer skin problems.but i dunno if its true or not!i 2 have a skin prob not the same as urs but i keep comin out in like a heat rash!the best thing 2 do if ur worried is visit ur gp u could also try some hand cream i know my hands go dry when the weather is cold.let me know how u get on take care and keep smilin
luv mooxXx

Piglet
24-11-05, 09:14
Most definately.

My friend who has psoriasis suffers much more severely when stressed or anxious.

Love Piglet x

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Meg
24-11-05, 13:14
Many skin conditions such as psoriasis/eczema are exacerbated by stress and anxiety.

Some can also be affected by medications.

It may also be weather related.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

sillymoo
24-11-05, 18:40
hmmm so maybe thats y im gettin this red rash lately????im always bloody itching!!!!its driving me crazy!!
luv mooxXx

feege
24-11-05, 19:43
oh yes! It's a new one for me - I think I'm going for the full collection! After years of anxiety/panic etc this last 6 months I keep coming up in a rash all over my arms and legs - apparently it's another anxiety symptom....

Keeps me on my toes!

fee

Meg
24-11-05, 20:08
You're not on any new meds recently ?

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Forrest
25-11-05, 01:04
Iam on lexapro and xanaxs thats the only meds iam on..