PDA

View Full Version : So fed up of this

scorpionwhispers
27-12-09, 00:04
I didn't know whether to post this here or in health anxiety so feel free to move it.

I am so fed up, my panic attacks have come back. I am constantly afraid of everything, every symptom, then it sparks a panic attack. Every tingle in my head, every pain in my chest, I can't cope with this anymore. It is driving me mad, I have no idea how to make it stop. Why am I fixated on dying and everything being the cause of me dying?

KK77
27-12-09, 00:41
I'm not sure if you've been to your doctor but it seems like you need to look at ways to control your anxiety. There are medications that can help if you're not currently on one and also talking therapies to help you cope better.

I know how it feels - I had terrible HA a few years ago and I was trawling the net thinking I had every disease under the sun. You must try and focus on reducing your anxiety rather than on symptoms you may have.

Seeing a doctor is the first step.

Good luck!

borup
27-12-09, 10:48
I feel the same way as you do. Can't stop thinking about it all the time, feels like I'm going to drop dead at any second. Thought I had it under control for a few days but then it came back. It very much depends on your mood and all that. You're not alone.

I'm not so worried about palpitations anymore, but normal sensations, like a butterfly in the stomach or anything have evolved into something I interpret as heart attacks and what not. It's screwed up.