PDA

View Full Version : someone help please

wobily_lin
24-11-05, 08:42
hi all,

dont know if this right place to put this. as some of you know iv just come off meds. 7 days now. im due to see my psycologist tomorrow for the first time. my partener has an anger prob. very short temp. my daughter is 14 and a handful. he is her step dad. every day this wekk iv woke up tho them argueing. he has to take her to school. no option for us. and he works nitesd so i know it not easey fr hm as he tired. then wen he picks her up again when they home , more argeing. i cant stand it. the only one stressin here seems to be me. i just cant do it any more. im so low. i just cant take it anymor. i just want a happy life. my anxiety so high this week.

i judt dont kn wot to do. im goin out now bfor he coms in. i dont no wer to go.i dont care. my heart feels broked, i lov them both. he has helpd me so much the past 2 yrs. it not easy but they makin me ill. im so tired. i havnt slpd much and im crying all the time.i also hav to go bak to work on the 5th aftr over a year off sick. i ready to do that last wk but after dis wk, omgm im pullin my hair out. i dont know hu to turn to r wot to do. this affecting me so much.

panicing.now haf to go. dont no wot i want anymore r if i want anything. so low. so tearful. iv just had enuf. cud do wit hugs. an big ones at that. i feel desperate. how can i get well with this going on EVERYDAY. i dont wanna b here.
sorry to be so lw. no positv tauts, just so low..........................HELP PLEASE.

lin x

sillymoo
24-11-05, 08:51
awwww hun im so sorry 2 hear ur not feeling good.do u have any friends or family u could stay with??maybe u need alittle time away to sort yourself out?hopefully chattin 2 peeps on here cud help u 2.just remember your not alone.pm me any time hun and big hugs hope things r better 4 u soon
luv mooxXx

3faces
24-11-05, 08:57
Morning Lin

BIG HUGS AND LOVE TO YOU SWEETHEART....so sorry to hear you're having such a rough time at the moment.
You've just come off meds and that's going to be difficult for the best of us, your body/mind has to adjust so your emotions are not going to be at their best right now.
Is there any other way your daughter can go to school? Bus, share a lift with a friend or walk? Sounds like your partner and daughter really need that space apart from each other in the morning (mornings are awful for most people, my three boys are lovely but in the morning they are like devils tearing shreds out of each other sometimes!!)
Have you tried telling them (when things are calm) how you're feeling about their arguing and the atmosphere. I know some families find it hard to sit down and talk to each other but it can really clear the air sometimes. Make sure you keep your appointment for tomorrow, you NEED to talk to someone and again that will really help.
Please take care of yourself.......I'm thinking of you and sending you lots of love

Jem xxx

Piglet
24-11-05, 09:18
I agree with Jem.

I think perhaps if they both knew how much they were getting you down I'm sure they would make more effort with each other.

Take care.

Love Piglet :)

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Meg
24-11-05, 13:11
I hope you can find a way to get them a bit more space each.

Its great that hes been so good with you.

She is 14 and good at it, think teenagers will pick a row with a statue if it looks at her wrong.

Well done for planning on going back to work and for coming off your meds. You are vulnerable right now so do look after yourself well .

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

wobily_lin
24-11-05, 15:35
hi,

thanks so much for your well wishes. ther is no other way my daughter can go school. school bus went up to 300 pounf s trm this yr and we cant afford that. iv been out all day. he gone to pick her up, i assume. so no doubt il hav it agin wen they come in. im sick of it. iv sat them down on numerous occasions but it seems it doest change. they no how much it affect me cos im shoutn and crying all the time. i cant take much mor.
i hav no friends and family dont understnd really why i hav anxiety r wotever so i dont say anythin anymor. iv met some ppl in town and they told me i look awful. maks me feel so much bettr. suppos to be starting cbt for my trauma, which is hard enuf, but i no i pfob spend the tim tomorrow bawlin my eyes out and talkn bout them cos it affecting me so much.
wen they argu like this its lik im not ther. nothin i say can stop r chang it and im the one suffering as far asi can see. i feel like walkn out. i dont no wot to do. so helpless. useless. shakn worse. i keep saying it cos im off meds but how can i stay positiv with all this s**t. i think i eithr hav to tell hm to go r il go. im vry angry at him and hr but he the adult. oh i dont know im ramblin on.sorry. please giv me strength from somewher.
somethins gotta giv. i just hop its not me.

thanks guys. they b home soon. im dreading it. i didnt wana come home.

lin x

Piglet
24-11-05, 16:15
Lin,

Try and have this out with them lovie, as you can't go on like this.

Thinking about you.

Love Piglet xx

hunny
24-11-05, 16:21
Hi Lin

Im sorry you are feeling so bad.
Just wanted to send you huge virtual ((((hugs))))
Hope things improve for you soon
Hunny xx

sillymoo
24-11-05, 18:36
just wanted u 2 know im thinking of u i agree wiv piglet try and talk 2 them again and tell them how its affecting u.coming off meds can be difficuilt especially if ur goin through a bad time but try and stay positive u will get through this hun .take care big hugs and plz keep us posted
luv mooxXx

Piglet
25-11-05, 09:13
How are things today??

Love Piglet x

Antipodes
25-11-05, 10:53
Oh Lin,

I didn't know you were so down. I'm so sorry. If you want to chat let me know. In the meanwhile her's lots of hugs and a dolphin's fin to support you.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{wobily_lin}}}}}}}}}}}}

Antipodes

wobily_lin
25-11-05, 22:45
its me,

thanks for all your lovely posts. it has helped so much. well atmostphere yesterday you could have cut with a knife. and all week. today i met my psychologist. she was lovely and i know that i can work with her. i was right i spent a lot of the session, 2 hours, talking about my two. and a lot of tears, but i did somehow give her a good idea of how things are and what i want. she has advised that i go back on meds and now is not the time for me to go back to work. i will be seeing her every week and monday is my next session. but she said i can talk about things in my own time. cos i have so much to work through, on top of my trauma, that is good to here as i dont know if i can go back to that at the moment. i filled in one of their multiple choice questionaires with her, one on depression and the other on anxiety, and guess what, im in danger zone on both. (oh there's a suprise).not.she spoke to my psychiatrist after the session, and she rang me this evening to let me no what was said and especially about me going back on meds and returning to work on the 5th. we discussed things.
today since the session has been a better day. no arguements. hurray. but my partener also had a follow up app. from his angr managment today. he has been given things to work on with my daughter and for himself. so we will see. but i dont think ther will be much change. cos its been going on too long.sigh. my son is also in respite care til tues, as he is autistic, so that will give me a few days to relax a bit more. (well thats if we dont have another session with the other two).
i told my psyciatrist that i dont want to on meds again at the moment. she said the psychologist is extremely worried bout me. aww. so for now im staying off them but the option is always ther. regarding my job, i told her i will think about it over the weekend and let her know monday as she then has to write a report. she wont stop me, which is good, although she 2 has strong reservations as to whether is shud return now r not. but if i dont, me job is gone. so ill let you know what i decide and how my next session goes on monday.
iv had mor positive thoughts today, i think. so many other issues affecting me and knocking me down but somehow i don't take the final jump if you know what i mean, sorry.i think i hav to return to work for financial reasons but for me. at least i can say i tried. i might succeed, i might not. but if i let it go i know i will always wonder what if. i dont know so many things to think about.
i dont think the arguements wil ever stop. sigh. but im thinking if i can work things out in my head it might mak me a bit stronger to cope with all this s**t.iv been told to start thinking about and looking after my self now. as im giving so much to other ppl. but thats the way i am. i am a caring person and if i can help anyone out in anyway then im ther r im the one the come to, but im finding doing that too hard at the moment. my brain cant cope with anymore. no more doors to hide things away in there so there just all muddled together,
iv gone on quiet alot so il end this here. you are all such a great bunch on here and you all deserve some HUGE HUGS, KISSES AND LOVE sent to you all. im so grateful for your advices. im here anytime. today was an ok day. we'll see what tomorrow brings. i hope i didnt bring anyone down through reading my posts.
i really cant thank you enough for listening to my woes as we all are one and we are all suffering in different way.

take care. (((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx
pm me anytime!

lin x

sillymoo
26-11-05, 10:02
awww lin im glad ur feeling more positive positive thinking is a good recovery!i hope things go well over the weekend 4 u hun tc and keep smilin
luv mooxXx

Meg
27-11-05, 15:02
Lin ,

I hope that your weekend has been a calm one and that your session tomorrow goes well ..

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Piglet
27-11-05, 16:19
:)

Love Piglet xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

3faces
27-11-05, 16:47
I'm thinking of you sweetie!:)

Take care

Jem xxx

lee4629
27-11-05, 17:15
I just want to send you hugs and many purrs..Take care.....
Lee

Heaven will not ever heaven be unless my cats are there to welcome me.

wobily_lin
27-11-05, 23:31
its me.

weekend not too bad till now. just had another blow up and again me the one upset. this is too hard. again i hav app tomorrow with psychologist. i hav enuf on my mind. cant do this for much longer. i sat in the living room after, she went bed and he on sofa. i was bawling and i never even got a hug. is it me. i dont know anymore. he suppose to be using skills hes learned thru angr management. i no its hard. but i hav to think positive etc every day. and its bl**dy hard work and all this is bringing me so low. one minute im okish but i no they will start again and i just wait for it and here it is again. what do i do. im off meds but i dont know if i can carry on without them at the moment. suppose to start work next week. i dont think so. cant when im like this. i feel so low. weeping no bawling.

he snoring his head off now. and i know ill be up most of the nite. this is all just too hard. advice. hugs. anything needed guys. feel so alone. in despair now. so tomorrow will b anothr bad day. when does it end.

sorry. im just so tired of it all......

lin x

sillymoo
28-11-05, 08:02
aww lin (((hugs))) sorry 2 heare of yet another set back 4 u.make sure u tell everything 2 ur physicologist 2day.somethimes talkin helps.i know its hard but just try 2 stay positive hun .maybe u should go back on the meds till u start feeling better?hope things start 2 improve 4 u hun.take care pm me anytime luv n hugs mooxXx