PDA

View Full Version : Numbness in left hand

harasgenster
27-12-09, 14:52
Hi
I'm getting really freaked out about numbness and tingling in my left hand, on the side that my little finger is on. I've noticed that I tend to clench my left fist and I sometimes get muscle pain in my left arm where I guess I'm tensing.

Trying to tell myself that this is all it is but I'm really scared.

Dioes anyone else get this?

Cheers

Andyroo
27-12-09, 15:02
sounds like tensing to me.. anxiety can make your arms feel funny sometimes it has for me many times i also got the tingling feeling ... you do seem to be abit anxious about it so im sure its just you being tense.. im sure it will go away in a day or 2:hugs:

Hi
I'm getting really freaked out about numbness and tingling in my left hand, on the side that my little finger is on. I've noticed that I tend to clench my left fist and I sometimes get muscle pain in my left arm where I guess I'm tensing.

Trying to tell myself that this is all it is but I'm really scared.

Dioes anyone else get this?

Cheers

Chrissie21
27-12-09, 23:13
Hi,

It could also be a pinched nerve in your shoulder or neck. I have had this on and off for a while. I went to a physio and it really helped. I was told that it was really common and is from poor posture and tense muscles.

If it continues i would try and get to see a physio, and the sooner you can learn the exercises the sooner you can fix it and forget about it!

X