PDA

View Full Version : Hello :) I'm new!

i love tea
27-12-09, 23:33
Hello, my name's Sarah and I'm new to this forum. I'm so glad I found it - in fact, I came across it whilst 'Googling' some symptoms that I was worried about :doh:

So, I've already given away the fact that I have HA. As well as that I've got a fairly big phobia of feeling/being sick, and some other general anxiety problems.

It's a relief to finally be able to 'talk' about these things... most people think I'm a fairly strong, together person, but they have no idea what's really going on inside my head!! I'd be so embarrassed if people knew some of the crazy things that go through my mind:ohmy:

Up until now I've done a reasonable job of just getting on with things, but I'm just beginning to realise that I've not been coping all that well, as the anxiety seems to be getting worse. I'm the sort of person who worries when I'm not worried - 'cos that's my job, isn't it?!!!

I'm seeing this as my first positive step along the road to a less anxious 2010. It's really good to be here :D

nomorepanic
27-12-09, 23:36
Hi i love tea

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

maddie
28-12-09, 00:19
It's a relief to finally be able to 'talk' about these things... most people think I'm a fairly strong, together person, but they have no idea what's really going on inside my head!! I'd be so embarrassed if people knew some of the crazy things that go through my mind:ohmy:

Up until now I've done a reasonable job of just getting on with things, but I'm just beginning to realise that I've not been coping all that well, as the anxiety seems to be getting worse. I'm the sort of person who worries when I'm not worried - 'cos that's my job, isn't it?!!!

I'm seeing this as my first positive step along the road to a less anxious 2010. It's really good to be here :D

:welcome: This is a wonderful site and everyone is very friendly. Please don't ever feel embarrassed to share your thoughts on here - there's sure to be someone who has felt similarly!

unicorn 0578
28-12-09, 01:21
Hiya Sarah :D

I have just found this site as well and I am also called Sarah. I am looking for info from a carers perspective. Anyway nice to meet you just wanted to say HI!

Sarah x

Corinne
28-12-09, 02:32
Hi Sarah,
I found this site by Googling symptoms too! Lots of us newbies here. Hope to share with you!

i love tea
30-12-09, 09:36
Thanks everyone :D

Just.A.Girl.x
30-12-09, 09:38
Welcome to the site hun!!
Hope you get loads of helpful information!! I have had plenty hehe!
Good luck
Candy xx

Jellie
30-12-09, 12:13
Nice to meet you :D Welcome to the forum :hugs: xx

Southern_Belle
02-01-10, 16:09
Hi Sarah,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you are feeling and will give their support. So glad you found us.

Best wishes,

Laura