PDA

View Full Version : anyone got remady

gypsywomen
28-12-09, 08:58
:hugs::hugs:for bad tum i know its anxiety ,, very bad at momentawake since 4 this morning but i got up but tum painfull

Maj
28-12-09, 09:18
When I was really bothered with my stomach I used to suck extra strong mints and these seemed to settle it and make me feel better. I went onto having to take a med called Maalox, but the mints still made me feel better. I feel for you because it's rotten when your stomach is upset. They do say that the stomach is the most sensitive part of the body when anxious. I really hope this settles down soon. You've been through enough.
Myra:hugs::hugs::hugs:

kate1
28-12-09, 09:53
Hi OP

I take it its frequent trips to the loo? Not muscle cramps or anything?

Cell block H fan
28-12-09, 09:54
:hugs::hugs:for bad tum i know its anxiety ,, very bad at momentawake since 4 this morning but i got up but tum painfull

*Remedy

Have you tried something like Andrews? Or even Resolve? Those are supposed to settle the stomach down x

sarah jayne
28-12-09, 10:52
I always take pepto bismol when ive got stomach problems x

Cell block H fan
28-12-09, 11:10
I always take pepto bismol when ive got stomach problems x

Thats another one I couldn't remember the name of.

KK77
28-12-09, 16:39
Peppermint tea is very good. Works every time for me.

fozzy is crying
28-12-09, 17:07
Anything with Peppermint in it is good. The best however is Coca Cola but in the form it was originally made and as a tummy drink. As a patent medicine invented in the late 19th century by John Pemberton .

Take a bottle of Real Coca Coke non diet [2 litre] pour in all out into jugs or similar and leave them just covered with pieces of kitchen towel for at least 24 hours. That is the time it takes to go absolutely flat not a single bubble left. It has to be rid of all the carbonation that is all the fizz.Then pour it all back into the original bottle and put in the fridge. It can left like that for years. It does not work as a fizzy drink. So make sure you do as Ihave have said and keep a good supply. It is safe for all ages. I have done this for years and others as well and we will all tell you it works.

When you have any future tummy problems have a medium sized glass of it.

Brandy and lemonade is a good fast remedy for sore and painful tummy upsets.

Gordon

PoppyC
28-12-09, 17:21
Sorry to hear about your upset stomach.
Extra Strong mints always help me, plus either flat lemonade or the original coca cola, Peppermint Oil or tea.
Hope you feel better soon.