PDA

View Full Version : My worst xmas ever..

sarah jayne
28-12-09, 10:58
This has been my worst xmas ive ever had. Ive been in constant pain throughout it, its been so hard putting on an act in front of relatives pretending im ok. They all know that im ill but they dont know that i also suffer from anxiety. Ive got an app with the rheumatologist in the morning and although i looking forward to find out whats wrong with me so it can be treated im worried sick over what it might be. im scared that ive got something really bad caue ive been so ill recently and im struggling to walk as my ankle is so swollen...:weep:

anx mum
28-12-09, 11:05
I hope 2moz u get some answers. Like u ive had the worse xmas ever been so dizzy and v anxious and panicky. Cant wait til this year has passed been awful for both of us really understand how u feel. :hugs:

Chrissie21
28-12-09, 11:28
i agree..you are not alone in feeling like this.

I have had an awful christmas. I started panicing on Christmas eve and havent stopped yet.

gypsywomen
28-12-09, 12:17
i agree me to i was doing great over the 2 das went to family christmas day had party boxing day ,now today just want to hide in bed ,dont ko why this hAPPENS

margaret jones
28-12-09, 12:36
Hi Sarah sorry you are not feeling good hope you are soon feeling better :hugs:I have had agood few days and been away for xmas got back last night poor night sleep H A on red alert Dizzy lightheaded tummy pains fingeras face tingling yuck why ??? when have been ok for a while should it return hope it goes ASAP for me and us all take care Margaretxxxxxc:hugs:

pollyanna
28-12-09, 13:44
hi sarah,

i really feel for you:hugs:, at least tommorow you will get some answers, and will be able to move on from there., will be thinking of you.

tc P x:flowers:

alihud
28-12-09, 13:46
Hiya Sarah sorry you've had a rotten xmas what sort of pain are you having,is it all over?Or is it in certain areas?I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia earlier this month and im in pain all the time and was feeling extremely ill didnt know what to do with myself.Im now on a new medication and it has taken the edge off the pain.Hope you get a diagnosis tomorrow cos believe me it really helps to be able to put a name to your pain :) and to get the right treatment.
Ali xxx

KK77
28-12-09, 16:25
You've had a terrible time Sarah and I hope it goes well tomorrow and you can move on.

mel1972
28-12-09, 19:42
Hi Sarah

This is my worse xmas ever, i have had my dad, brother and my kids to entertain this christmas its our 1st one without my mum so i felt i had to be strong for everyone, i just wanted to stay in my pjs and hide under the duvet i felt rubbish but put on a smile and braved it, so i know how hard putting on a show is when its no fun for you.
I hope everything goes well for you tomorrow and the news is good
Take care
Mel x

:bighug1: