PDA

View Full Version : Please help

anx mum
28-12-09, 20:49
Im sorry 2 post another post as im writing this in floods of tears feel so alone. Been so dizzy today feel really anxious and panicky dont know whats wrong with me just want 2 b a normal person again. Not sure if im having panic attacks again or somethings going on:weep:

j2
28-12-09, 21:10
Don't fight the tears, let them out. You are going to be fine, this anxiety gets the best of all of us sometimes. Keep the faith and good luck.

J2

anx mum
28-12-09, 21:12
thanks hun its never ending is it feel like a yo yo. Just want 2 b well. Hope u get sorted. x

sarah jayne
28-12-09, 21:13
Hi hun, i was off line when you sent me that message earlier, i was down at my new house painting. Your not on your own, im here if you ever want a chat, uve got my number. I think u should go back to the docs 2moz and explain exactrly how u r feeling. If ur doc wont listen 2 u then find one that will. You cant go on like this xxxx

j2
28-12-09, 21:16
It is amazing how I can be rational with other's anxiety yet over the moon nuts with my own.

J2

anx mum
28-12-09, 21:26
tell me about it im so sick of feeling ill all the time. Docs just look at me like im wasting there time theres an open clinic might go there.

fozzy is crying
28-12-09, 23:16
You are never alone we are all here for you. 24/7 someone here is here for you. PM me any-time. If you have Skype my contact on there is on my profile. If you see me on line there at any time just ring.

God bless

Gordon

Andy84
29-12-09, 00:37
You'll be okay :) Dizziness is very common with anxiety! I've been getting it today as well. Mys sister used to get it so bad she was convinced the room was moving! I laugh now but really, it's not funny...but if you can't laugh, what else can you do?

gman
29-12-09, 22:07
Hi,

I just wanted to post that there has been a virus going around causing diziness and a slight nausea feeling.

I had it and over the last month pretty much all of my family has had it.

I don't know if this helps but I was worried about feeling dizzy until everyone else started saying they were too.

Andyroo
29-12-09, 22:17
Hey there, I really hope you are feeling better... anxiety can make a person feel dizzy and unbalanced trust me i know.. :ohmy:Its always scary at the time its happening but it will pass i know it will.. im sure your just fine! this is very common and nothing to worry about.. if you ever need someone to talk to pm me :noangel::hugs:

andrea thompson
29-12-09, 22:50
hi hon
i dont really know your situation but just wanted to let you know that a couple of weeks ago i felt really bad... dizzy.. and all the other horrible feelings... my auntie rang the drs because she was so wrried about me.. i went to the doc for a mental health assesment and blood tests.. i needed iron and the dr recommended i go back on anti depressents ... i started to feel better almost straight away... i suppose what i am tryign to say is go to the drs , explain how you feel and get the help you need.
when i was really bad i found it helped to read the symptoms on this site... it reminded and reassured me that these feelings were caused by anxiety. also reading about others thoughts and feelings helped me to feel normal - ish.

i do hope you are feeling better soon.

take care

andrea x x

mama_Erin
30-12-09, 01:42
It is amazing how I can be rational with other's anxiety yet over the moon nuts with my own.

J2

I am the exact same way!!

As for the diziness, I get it very bad with anxiety. To the point where it will last all day and Im positive Im going to faint (which I never have).