PDA

View Full Version : For the lady's (re late periods)

leeann
28-12-09, 22:56
Hiya im late by a week.. Done 3 test which all are negative! I feel so sick and have been having period pains for about 2 weeks now. Has any one else every had this my periods are never late so im freaking out big time and of course looking at goggle hasn't helped much either!

Thanks for any replys xx

harasgenster
28-12-09, 23:00
My periods are all over the place! Stress can make them late. I often have 2 weeks of PMT before I finally get my period and then it lasts for over a week because it takes a while to "get going". It's just stress, don't worry. I always think I'm pregnant as well :-)

ames6767
28-12-09, 23:08
I've had this quite a few time. Maybe it's all the stress of Xmas ect. I would try and put it to the back of your mind and if it's not here in a week do another pregnancy test, but I have been 3 weeks Kate because of stress. Xx

leeann
28-12-09, 23:22
I have been so stressed lately.. The period symptoms are all there but its just not coming! If this is stress it has a lot to answer for.. this is horrible! Thanks ladies x :)

BornWorrier
28-12-09, 23:24
This happens to everyone at some point - and, believe it or not, stressing about it will stop it coming!

PTs are soooooo good these days, it's unlikely to give you a false negative. Try to relax :)

leeann
29-12-09, 08:56
Yeah I no that im not pregnant. Im panicking over other stuff like cancer or some thing thats stopping my period My mind goes in to over drive! x :)

BornWorrier
29-12-09, 11:13
Nah - cancer only stops periods when it's extremely advanced - you'd have had loads and loads of other, much more sinister symptoms by now.

Temporary hormonal imbalances happen to all of us at some point - and stress can make them worse. I had a period that was 3 weeks later after a boyfriend dumped me once.

No need to worry, hon. Promise ;)