PDA

View Full Version : Finally Signed Up! Hello...

eva82
28-12-09, 22:55
Hello Everyone! I've been browsing this forum for several months now, but I finally decided to sign up. I am 27 , a first grade teacher, and mother to a 5 year-old little girl! My issues with anxiety began shortly after having my daughter...then, it was an intense fear of losing her to SIDS and constantly making sure she was breathing at night. Now, I have health anxiety and constant headaches which make me feel I have some serious life-threatening disease (despite countless tests that all came back normal). That's me in a nutshell...thanks for reading!!!:)

~Eva

nomorepanic
28-12-09, 22:56
Hi luv2teach

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

marie1974
28-12-09, 22:57
hi and welcome to nmp, i am mum to 2 boys and daughter of 5 and i help in a school in reception and yr 1, i too suffer anxiety and this site is a huge help to me at times and i have made some really good friends too since i joined, lots of support and info too. hugs xxx

eva82
29-12-09, 04:52
Thanks Donna! I can tell that everyone on here is so supportive and understanding. It feels so good to talk with people who actually understand what I am feeling!:D