PDA

View Full Version : Doctors

lillylou17
29-12-09, 12:22
I have my doctors appointment tomorrow to get the buzzing sensation in my bum, tummy and legs checked out.
I am getting myself into a terrible state over it, i have convinced myself i have got a tumour somewhere and that is what is causing this, i am being sick, shaky, and just completely panicing over it.
We are also supposed to be going away tomorrow for new year and i am so scared the doc will give me bad news tomorrow and i will ruin it for everyone.
I just can't seem to pull myself together have not even packed my stuff yet because am so sure something is going to be really wrong.
Please can someone give me some advice to try and calm myself down.:unsure:

ScaredCaz
29-12-09, 12:39
Hi There

Do you by any chance use a laptop? on your lap? the reason i ask is because when i have had mine on my knee for a while i get the buzzing feeling in the areas you describe if not then maybe it is another symptom of anxiety since we both experience this from time to time

best wishes let us know how you get on and try not to worry :hugs:

gypsywomen
29-12-09, 12:46
if you go to docters tomorrow he wont give you bad news if he thinks there is something there he will send you for test first ,,but me i dont see it be something bad i was a nurse ,, ad to me its all caused by anxity ,witch can cause so many things try to stay calm

lillylou17
29-12-09, 12:48
Hi yes i do, mine has been pretty constant for the last 3 weeks think that is what is scaring me so much, i am really not to good with doctors although my doctor has been fantastic with this last episode of H.A.

lillylou17
29-12-09, 12:52
Thank you Gypsywomen, its the tests that scare me more than anything not so much having them done but the wait for them after.
I am now thinking of putting the doctors off till after the new year, but i know that this is just prolonging it and i need to get it sorted for my own peace of mind.

gypsywomen
29-12-09, 13:13
depending if he sends you ,, normally wont take long for results if he sends you for ascan they sometimes tell you if they see anything ,,