PDA

View Full Version : New Here

Lainie1
29-12-09, 14:42
Hi everyone,

I stumbled on this site after being prescribed antidepressants before early December for anxiety and depression and I felt I needed to know more about them.

I was impressed with what you all were saying and today decided to join so looking forward to talking to everyone soon.

Lainie1 :)

nomorepanic
29-12-09, 14:44
Hi Lainie1

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

maddie
29-12-09, 14:45
:welcome: This is a great place for information and making friends. I look forward to getting to know you.

Lainie1
29-12-09, 17:26
Thank you so much for your replies you have made me feel welcome. I badly need friends at the moment and support which I believe, after reading some of the posts on this site, I will get from you all......once again a big Thank You.
Lainie1

crissy
29-12-09, 17:56
Hi all, I've been on this site for a few days now can't wait to get in chat room, I have been on citralopam for almost 3 weeks still feel anxious, but having this site has made the world of difference to me, thanks for being there it's makes me feel less vunerable as not many people appreciate this what we have to go through in one day.
love crissyxxx