PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Chris84
29-12-09, 20:37
Hi, Im chris ive been suffering from anxiety, agorophobia and ocd since i was 17, im now 25 and been having alot of difficulty controlling it recently

i seen this site today and thought great this is what ive been looking for :D

thanks for reading and hope to meet everyone :hugs:

diane07
29-12-09, 20:39
Hi Chris84

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

cedlong
29-12-09, 20:40
Hi Chris,
Welcome! Sorry to hear you've been struggling recently. I found the article on anxiety and its symptoms on this site very helpful. I believe the link is on the sidebar to the left.

Cheers,
Chris

Morley
29-12-09, 20:43
Hi Chris, :welcome:
I am new too only joined yesterday, I too suffer from anxiety everyday.. it's good to meet other people with similar problems to me.

cedlong
29-12-09, 20:47
Here's the link to anxiety symptoms:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/articles/symptoms/

Chris84
29-12-09, 20:51
thanks guys :)

yeah it is good to speak to people who go through the same thing, it does feel very comferting

i have read up on lots of things about it and bought books and cds to help and methods to combat it but none of it seemed to do too much

i think the main thing is to try and keep yourself occupied and give you satisfaction but thats what seems to have stumped me recently that i cant get satisfaction from anything anymore