PDA

View Full Version : New Person

Mr Guntrip
29-12-09, 22:11
Hi Everyone

My name is Mr Guntrip. I'm 33 and have had anxiety for most of my life. I've found it has stopped me from living the life I want to lead. Combined with depression and a lack of confidence it has lead me to despair at times and I feel there is no hope for the future. I'm very lonely and need some help.

I've browsed this website before and found the content very helpful. It will be great to discuss issues with people who understand what it's like.

Thank you for reading this and I hope we can help each other out in the coming months.

Many Thanks

Mr Guntrip

diane07
29-12-09, 22:12
Hi Mr Guntrip

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

andrea thompson
29-12-09, 23:12
hiya mr guntrip
you will get loads of help and advice on this site.
i am sorry to hear that you seem to be suffering so much at the moment. i am 36 and have been taking antidepressents on and off for the past nine years although i think my anxiety goes back to my childhood. i do hope you find the help that you need.

take care

andrea x x

sassy
29-12-09, 23:44
hiya, you've just described me perfectly mr guntrip lol..im also very lonely as no one really understand unless you've been where we are..thats why i love this site. It'll really help you..its helped me heaps in the past and now im back as im low again.
Hope you get some comfort here,
Em

aussieboy
30-12-09, 05:44
I'm a similar age and have also been suffering for many years. it's a battle all right. hope you can manage to stay strong. i think that recovery is possible for all of us no matter how long we have suffered. carry on my brother.

Just.A.Girl.x
30-12-09, 09:17
Welcome Mr Guntrip!
Although you already know..you will get lots of advice here and meet some lovely people :)
Candy xx

bellalew
30-12-09, 11:12
:)hi there,nope you aint alone in all this,iv had panic+anxiety 30yrs,and yes it dose rob us of some of our life,id rather be pysicaly drained than mentaly,its a struggle but we do have good days and i cherish them,although the bad days are here for me,had anxiety+p/a,s for months now,symptom after symptom,cant go out half the time feeling scared,why?cant say,missed heart beats ect,but for all i feel miserable the freinds and suffrers on this site help me no end,looking at how they cope, halves my issues and worries,so each time you feel low,whatever,log on and chat to us.and i hope your feeling better express soon.take care freind.ELLEN.X

Mr Guntrip
30-12-09, 13:35
Hi Andrea

Thanks for taking the time to reply to my post. I really appreciate your support and kindness.

Mr Guntrip

Mr Guntrip
30-12-09, 13:41
Sassy

Many thanks for your support, Em. And if you've beaten this once I'm sure you can do it again.

Mr Guntrip

Mr Guntrip
30-12-09, 13:43
Hi aussieboy

Many thanks for your support.

Mr Guntrip
30-12-09, 13:45
Just.A.Girl.x

Hi Candy, many thanks for your reply.

Mr Guntrip

Mr Guntrip
30-12-09, 13:46
bellalew

Hi Ellen, many thanks for your post and support.

Mr Guntrip

Southern_Belle
02-01-10, 16:09
Hi Mr. Guntrip,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you are feeling and will give their support. So glad you found us.

Best wishes,

Laura