PDA

View Full Version : Hoping I'm just anxious

worstcasescenario
30-12-09, 08:19
Hi! I'm Angela, a wife and stay at home mom to two beautiful girls, ages 22 months and 7 months! I have been having some weird health symptoms and anxieties for awhile now and am hoping they are nothing and that it is just that I'm anxious. I am only anxious in response to symptoms, when none are present, I don't think about my body at all. So, it would be nice to not have any symptoms to trigger my negative thinking. :) Especially since I do not have time to worry or think negatively (I'd much rather be enjoying my family) - but, worry about something happening to take me away from them. Anyway, Hi and hope this site can help me!

nomorepanic
30-12-09, 08:23
Hi worstcasescenario

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

eva82
31-12-09, 06:24
Hi Angela!
I am very much like you, in that I also worry about having some horrible disease that will take me away from my family (especially my little girl). As mothers, it is only natural for us to want to always be there for our children, and watch them grow up. I hope you find the support and comfort that you are seeking...this is an amazing site!
Hugs,
Eva

Southern_Belle
02-01-10, 16:03
Hi WorstCaseScenario,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you are feeling and will give their support. Well, you have your hands pretty full and that could cause stress. Your hormones could also be affecting you too. I find that if I try to focus on the present I don't have as much anxiety, it is when my mind wanders to the future it is when I get into trouble, the "what ifs" if you know what I mean. So glad you found us.

Best wishes,

Laura