PDA

View Full Version : new here

leony
30-12-09, 12:40
Joined the 25th Dec felt i needed support am 54 married with 2 grown children and 3 grandkids would love to talk to any 1 suffering IBS and anxiety. Hubby diagnosed PTSD worked in very stressful job special needs kids mainstream school had to retire due to ill health loved my job but kids were becoming to much stress at work and at home. On ads but still suffering with IBS never suffered anxiety in my life until dad died 12 years ago then hubby diagnosed then brother died 4 years ago hubby in 2 car accidents in 2 years god feel like i am climbing a never ending mountain at times.:blush:

nomorepanic
30-12-09, 12:43
Hi leony

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Vanilla Sky
30-12-09, 13:10
Welcome to NMP, I hope you find it as useful and friendly as i have :welcome:

JaneC
30-12-09, 14:06
god feel like i am climbing a never ending mountain at times.:blush:

Hi Leony,

Know just how you feel. It seems every time I think I've dealt with one pile of cr@p another gets thrown.

I'm 48, married with three teenagers and have had IBS for more than 10 years (I also suffer from panic, anxiety and depression and take Prozac).

Do you take anything for IBS? I take Colofac and sometimes use Fybogel but it still plays up at times.

Welcome to nmp :hugs:

Just.A.Girl.x
30-12-09, 14:07
Hello Leony and Welcome :)

You will get some good advice here on the forums or in the chat room :)

Very lovely people to talk to :)

Candy xx

leony
30-12-09, 14:18
Thanks for all the welcomes much appreciated, have tried anti-spasmodics nothing seems to works have been diagnosed with over active gallbladder lol has any 1 else heard of it i never have must b unique havent a clue what they r going to do about it pain is awful at times. When that plays up makes anxiety go through the roof as i have to run to the nearest loo so put me on ads said it was all in my head only started in the last 2 years just want a life back.

craftingideas
31-12-09, 16:53
Welcome Here Hope You Will Learn A Lot From here!

Southern_Belle
02-01-10, 15:57
Hi Leony,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you are feeling and will give their support. So glad you found us.

Best wishes,

Laura