PDA

View Full Version : This is awful

anx mum
30-12-09, 16:05
:weep: I have never felt so ill as i do now. Really struggling 2 get thr a day constantly in tears. Not sure if im having panic attacks feel really dizzy, higher bp and pulse and feel like i havent got enough air. Doc hs increased my meds and was sent for bloods today just so sick of being ill:weep:

Panickypants
30-12-09, 16:29
Hugs to you hope the doc finds some answers and the med's work...I have had a few bad days recently maybe it's the stress of christmas i don't know but hope everyone feels better soon x x x

maddie
30-12-09, 16:29
:hugs: Hang on in there. Hopefully the higher dose of meds will help in a couple of days. Have you tried coming into chat to talk with people who understand? Everyone is lovely and really good at talking each other down through bad points. xx

gypsywomen
30-12-09, 17:24
yes hang on think there are so many of us got it real bad at the moment ,with me its my tum chunning over and over ,

Andyroo
30-12-09, 17:36
Hello, im sorry your feeling so down.. you seem really anxious to me! changing meds and going on different doses could do that to a person... i really hope your doctors sort you out soon.. personaly your symthoms sounds a lot like anxiety im sure you are fine... when your blood tests come back and everything is fine.. that will probably make you feel alittle better... then you will know it was anxiety all along... hopefully you wont have to wait that long :) have a cup of tea and try to relax

Starscream
30-12-09, 17:58
yes hang on think there are so many of us got it real bad at the moment ,with me its my tum chunning over and over ,

Yeah I am like that just now. Stomach is churning and making mad noises, even though I am in ZERO pain. It's weird. As well as the big rash across my chest.

Katiex
31-12-09, 14:00
Hope you're ok!

I'm not having a good time either. My throat is fluttering, I feel very tired and ill, my eyes and head feel hot and I've got a headache like I've got a virus or something. My stomach keeps churning and spasming. I just don't feel right ata ll.

I went to hospital in the early hours and they said my heart rate was fast so did a full thyroid test. I only get my results next week.

I feel so on edge I just want it all to go away. Hope you feel better soon.