PDA

View Full Version : Sore Throat :-(

Purple Fish
30-12-09, 16:39
Hey,

Just wanted to come on here to tell someone how I`m feeling. I`ve had a sore throat for the last few days. I haven`t been to the docs as that`s all it is. I haven`t had a temperature or anything but I`ve been taking paracetemol. I`m hoping I will feel better tomorrow as we`ve got friends coming over and I`m cooking. I think I`m getting a bit anxious as I don`t want to feel rubbish for our new year celebrations.
My mum popped round earlier and worried me a bit as she said I should go to the doctors. I don`t think they`ll give me anything anyway as it`s probably a throat infection, anyway I`m not laid up or anything. Mum said I should be careful with the paracetemol but I`m following the directions on the packet, I`m not stupid :mad:
I just want to enjoy tomorrow as I`ve got loads planned!

Tanya xx

magic girl
30-12-09, 16:44
dont worry tanya its that time of the year when we get sore throats,runny noses ect.your taking pain relief but if it puts your mind at rest ring your g.p but ithink you are worrying about your meal tommorow also its something that happens to people like us something always worries us but im sure you will be fine and enjoy your meal:D:D