PDA

View Full Version : The Health Anxiety Centre

nomorepanic
31-01-04, 19:13
Ian (TheGodSplinter on here) has set up a new message forum. Here are the details ....

http://www.aimoo.com/TheHealthAnxietyCentre

Are you plagued by fears about your body & health? If so, then you will be warmly welcomed aboard "The Health Anxiety Centre" Message Board. You will be among friends, there - you will have arrived, home. We have a "General Health Anxiety" support Section, a "Men's Section", "Women's Section", a "Sex, Sexuality & Relationships" Section; a "Members' Gallery", a "Spiritual Support" Section and a (graph-results) Polls system with which you can create fascinating Polls, on any subject, for yourself, or for others. There is also a Private Message/s feature!

Nicola

TheGodSplinter
27-06-04, 14:35
Hi...

I'm the Owner of The Health Anxiety Centre Message Board, mentioned by Nicola, at the head of this thread.

I have just put together a huge web page which describes the various Sections of the Health Anxiety Centre Message Board. It may be that you would care to know much more about the Board without even having to visit it.

Well, this page is definitely the place to go.

The Message Board's Sections are very well detailed and there are many opinions from existing and/or long-established Board Members for you to read through, about the Board and their Membership of it.

There are also many links found, throughout the web page, by which you will be enabled to jump from the Information Page straight to the Board, if you would care to view it for yourselves.

The bottom 1/3 of the giant Introduction web page comprises some details about the 8 commonest symptoms of anxiety and their true cause as learned from human history dating back to prehistoric times and, for many...these details have really opened eyes and minds to why all this happens, at all.

We have also just added...

1. A "Books & Authors Section", and...
2. A "Mothers' & Fathers' Section"...
3. A "Private Member Interview Section" * and...
4. A "Public Member Interview Section." *

...to those Sections already on the Message Board, there.

* A NOTE ABOUT INTERVIEWS: DUE TO THE WORK LOAD INVOLVED IN UPKEEPING THE INTERVIEWS, THEY HAVE BEEN TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED!

Please, feel free to take a look at the huge Introduction & Information web page, at...

http://www.thegodsplinter.btinternet.co.uk/LongSheets/HealthAnxietyActionCentre.htm

Ian. ("TheGodSplinter")

SOMETIMES, YOU MUST DO TO WANT-TO-DO!

Rennie1989
27-06-04, 16:31
hiya ian

ill have a look at the site, sounds good

Scooter Girl

if i wa hungry would u feed me, if i fell u you help me up, if i was crying would brush away my tears

seh1980
01-11-04, 22:52
[Wow!] Looks good - I will definetly check it out!!

jill
02-11-04, 00:35
THANKS IAN:D

I will have a look, sounds good.

JILLXXX