PDA

View Full Version : Scared

scorpionwhispers
30-12-09, 20:32
For the last week (I think) I have been feeling unwell. I feel like my head is full of fluff and pressure. I have pain across the front of my head and eyes, my neck (the top) is so and painful like my head is too heavy.

When I move my head from side to side it cracks or feels tight and achy. My shoulders feel tight and achy too.

I can't think properly. I feel wobbly and dizzy intermittently. I have stopped wanting coffee and am now drinking lots of water (this might be after the stomach bug I had a few weeks ago).

What's going on???

I am so worried about passing out and dying and I don't know what to do. Doc says I am stressed (a few weeks ago). My mum thinks this is what it is and maybe postural?

KK77
30-12-09, 20:40
I'm not sure what's going on exactly but it does all seem pretty harmless Scorpion.

I would be careful about cracking your neck though because I had this problem in the past and it only made it worse for me later.

Don't be afraid to go back to your GP. It'll make you feel better that it's not something serious and he may be able to give you something for the dizziness too.

scorpionwhispers
30-12-09, 20:44
I went more recently and they said it my tiredness, dizziness, headaches and achiness (sp?) was probably viral.

It just feels horrible. Like I am living in a dream

eva82
31-12-09, 06:01
I've had the same symptoms for over 2 1/2 months, and have had multiple tests done...all came back normal. Then, at my last trip to the dentist, I was diagnosed with TMJ disorder (which is very common and had to do with a malfunction in the jaw joint). It turns out that I was also clenching my teeth at night, and now I wear a mouthgaurd when I sleep to help with that. TMJ can affect your head, eyes, ears, and neck/shoulders. Do you grind or clench your teeth? Do you wake up with these feelings in your head in the morning?