PDA

View Full Version : womens things..............

emmax
31-12-09, 03:11
Hi everyone,
i've been having these symptoms in one variety or another for probably around a year now. I thought it may be a water infection- an uncomfortable feeling when i go to the loo (but not burning- just almost as if theres a blockage somewhere- i can be aware of this feeling at other times too not just when i go to the loo.) I also get a lot of watery discharge (yellowish) and theres a smell when i go to the loo sometimes- not terrible but just noticable. Ive been to the doctors a couple of times and was given antibiotics but the symptoms are still there- i cant remember if they went for a while and came back or not!! I've had urine tests a few times- teh first time i was given tablets and wasnt informed of the results so i assumed they thought it wouldve cleared up. The second time they said there was a little infection but when they sent the specimen to the lab, the results got lost! After that I didnt go back......any ideas what it could be??
Em x

BabyRachel
31-12-09, 08:00
Hi Em, I've got no idea what it could be, but someone else on here may hopefully!

I suggest you try going to the doctor again for testing so they can clear it up once and for all!!! Maybe try a new doctor if you don't feel yours is helping you enough to figure out what is wrong.

I hope it gets better soon!! xxxx