PDA

View Full Version : chest tightness

pinkynicca
31-12-09, 07:16
hey guys hope you are all feeling well, i got a question my chest is very tight with occasional pain right in the sternum, had an ekg and blood work a month ago everything was fine along with the doctors normal listening routine.. bad anxiety lately, my question is when i lay down its hard to sleepi keep thinking my body is going to stop breathing and when i do wake up wether its 4 in the morning or a full nights sleep i feel really weird and spacey and my lungs feel like they havent been working very well like, almost as if im not breathing well in my sleep, any ideas?

n.irishguy
02-01-10, 17:58
hi pinky,

im going through some crazy stuff at the mo too............but in answer too your question ive been having the same kinda experience when falling asleep and waking up sudenly.........more on the side of, wierd, spacey and feeling of bodys about to stop working. .......i just put it down to being anxiuos plus when your mind wakes up suddenly your body is still in its natural parylised state which can be a very weird feeling......... so after a few minutes when your mind catch's up with your body the feeling go's away..........its weird but true. hope this helps