PDA

View Full Version : Fed up

carli
31-12-09, 12:12
Good morning everone. Well i woke up this morning praying the numbness sensation had gone but it has not :weep: My left side of body still feels week and numbish all though i have full sensation there? Im fed up with things always going wrong.....why can i never start a year feeling normal? As soon as one issue goes then another one pops up. Surely iy has to stop at some point? Sorry for the moan:scared15: x

Mr Guntrip
31-12-09, 12:34
Hi Carli

I'm Mr Guntrip. I'm 33 and only joined this site 2 daya ago. You've made the right decision coming here. I'm sorry to hear about your numbness problem. Hope it goes away soon. I know exactly what you mean about things always going wrong. I sometimes think someone up there has a vendetta against me and I'm sure you probably think the same. I find having problem after problem just gets you down more and more and you feel less strong in coping with the next one. All I can say is just hang in there. We all know how your feeling.

Mr Guntrip

carli
31-12-09, 12:37
Hi mr guntrip thanks for your kind words. I often say to my mum what have i done to deserve this? I cant understand it cause half the time im not anxious untill i get a pain or ache of itch....etc...drives me mad. Hopefully we can all wake up one day and feel some kind of mormality. xx