PDA

View Full Version : Doc ringing me monday

anx mum
31-12-09, 17:46
Yesterday had my bloods done rung my docs up today and they said a couple of tests were abnormal and my docs ringing me monday now im thinking whats going on:weep:surely if it was that bad she would of rung today?

KK77
31-12-09, 17:58
If it was something serious the doctor would have rang you. Slight abnormalities are common - I've had them come back like that in the past. I wouldn't worry anx mum.

Maj
31-12-09, 21:45
If it was urgent then the doctor would have spoken to you there and then or even left a prescription for you to pick up. It could be something as simple as needing an iron tablet. Please try not to worry too much. It definitely doesn't sound the least bit urgent.
Myra:hugs:

anx mum
31-12-09, 22:00
yeah thats what my partner said. Just a worry wart x

pollyanna
31-12-09, 22:05
I know its hard but try not to worry, if it was that urgent, they would have spoken to you by now, easier said than done i know.my mum had bloods done recently and it came back abnormal, all they wanted from her was to do a repeat, and the repeat test turned out fine. the practice nurse told her their were lots of reasons why test come back abnormal, and some very simple and not at all serios. hope this helps.:hugs:

tc Px