PDA

View Full Version : Heart Rate?

NeverRelaxed
31-12-09, 20:00
Just now I came out of the bath, went dwnstairs..came bk up and my heart was around 130bpm..i felt a bit lightheaded too...its come bk down to the mid 90's now..is tht normal..???

j2
31-12-09, 20:14
It can be normal or it could be a minor panic attack. I get these little attacks for no reason and my HR shoots up and I feel dizzy. I am a runner and have completed several long distance races and still my HR is higher than it should be and it shoots up frequently. I don't know anything about your physical conditioning but it could very well be normal for you. Good luck and try not to worry.

Ella_Jayne
31-12-09, 22:35
It's normal. Your heart is just responding to exercise. I have had this loads, and completely freaked out about it. But as long as your heart reate goes down after a few mins then your heart is working fine. Don't worry about it, it's normal.

NeverRelaxed
31-12-09, 23:47
admittedly, im nt very fit..working on that..it did it again after i just got up to go to the toilet....again, admittedly, ive had a few beers...im my own worst enemy at the moment..these heart worries are the worst...im waiting to see a cardiologist...hopefully it will put an end to all this..even if there is a problem..(my doc thinks its paroxysmal A-fib)