PDA

View Full Version : Weening Myself Of Meds

Ruby94
01-01-10, 18:22
Hello havn't been on here for a long time so i thought i'd leave a post about what im upto.

Had a nice christmas with my fiancé, probably one of the best because of him. Had a few panic attacks though which i was trying hard to avoid just for christmas. Since then ive been weening myself off my antidepressants, without the doctors advice. But apart from a few panic attacks here and there ive been fine.. Allthough my panic attacks are quite bad. Im taking them every other day. But mainly think that the panic attacks could of been something to do will my abortion last christmas.. im not sure. But i did get very upset and i didnt know it would hit me like that..

Have been away from home quite alot, but not going out.. which i think i need to achieve soon. But i got this worry which has been in my head from quite a long time now and this is Fearing that im burning too much energy than others. I dont know if this is possible or not im not sure but can it be? This is why im scared of going out, mostly about Collapsing or becomeing very ill.

Thankyou for reading :)

Please reply. xOx

eva82
02-01-10, 07:04
So happy you had a good Christmas! My best friend sufffered from severe depression after having an abortion years ago, and I never bring it up because I don't want to make her feel worse, but I know how hard that was on her.

I can relate to your fear of collapsing ... the other day there was post about that and one member mentioned the fear she feels just walking her dog because of thinking that could happen and then who would find her? I have thought the same exact things and I hate going anywhere alone. I am trying to stop thinking those bad thoughts, but it has been very difficult.

You sound like you've come a long way...keep up the good work!:yesyes:
Hugs,
Eva