PDA

View Full Version : What is this?!?!

ashlynyoyohelp
02-01-10, 05:11
I have been diagnosed with anixety since july of 2009. i am having trouble beleiving its anxiety though. here are some symptoms.

-short term memory loss
- derealization/depersonilazation
- heart palpitations
-dizziness
-depression
- "spacing out"

there are more but i cant seem to remeber them right now.
my symptoms started VERY suddenly and nothing was paticularly bothering me when i had my first random panic attack, although i had suffered some trauma when my father passed out in a movie theater months before. i also went on very violent roller coasters that i enjoyed two days before it happened..

why did it start so suddenly, without any provocation???
why do my symptoms countinue to plague me every day???

please HELP!

eva82
02-01-10, 05:53
While I can't explain why this started so suddenly, I can tell you that all the symptoms you stated could all be related to anxiety. If you do a search on this forum and put in any one of those symptoms, you will see many people have suffered from one or more of those senstations. If you are worried that the rollar coaster could have caaused these feelings, I would say that would be very unlikely since side effects due to rollar coaster rides would happen very soon after experiencing the ride, not two days later. Also, the reason these symptoms are happening day after day would be because you are worrying about them, which adds to your anxiety. I know that I constantly worry about almost every ache and pain I feel, and it is only when I stop worrying do I find relief. I hope I was able to help some...try to relax (easier said than done, I know) and have a very happy new year!
~Eva