PDA

View Full Version : Going to try and improve my anxiety feelings and understand myself more

kirgray
02-01-10, 13:08
:)Hi All,

I have had panic attacks for a long time now and sometimes Ifeel I improve and then other times they seem to take over my life. At the moment I feel they are getting worse again so I am going to try and understand them more and do my research (new year new me I see it as I suppose im always kind of trying to push it to the back of my life and not deal with it!). I am also going to cut myself some slack and take the time I need for me and experiment with possibly meds or alternative therapies and see what works for me! I was referred for counselling in November and I havent arranged this yet but this is something I will be definatley sorting asap.

Any hints, tips or advise would be great looking for support to pick me up.

My worst feeling is dizziness and not being able to focus and problems going shopping etc :unsure:

nomorepanic
02-01-10, 13:10
Hi kirgray

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Southern_Belle
02-01-10, 15:41
Hi Kirgray,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you are feeling and will give their support. So glad you found us.

Best wishes,

Laura