PDA

View Full Version : Back again !!!!!

berkshiregirl
02-01-10, 20:23
Hey everyone,
i thought i would introduce myself again as i havent been on here in such along time...
since i was last on here cant even remember the last time so much has happened which has brought me back full of panic, my dad passed away on the 18th november of prostate cancer and metatattis not sure how you spell that one, he was fighting for 11 months and i miss him dearly, alson on the 2nd of november i had my third child and was soooo grateful mt dad got to meet him as he was an amazing man, after having my son i got terrible pains under my right rib have had a blood test done for gallstones and now i am reading in to things again.....

please help me find the courage not to do this be grateful to have people to talk to again i am frightened feel lonely greivieng and feeling ill and trying to be a mum sorry for going on thankyou xxxxx

nomorepanic
02-01-10, 20:24
Hi berkshiregirl

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

eva82
02-01-10, 21:02
Welcome back! I am new here and I have found so much useful information and support also. I am very sorry for the loss of your father. Losing those close to us can really trigger our HA to flare up, especially when we think of our own mortality. You sound like a wonderful mother, and I understand the feelings of wanting to be around for a long time in order to watch our little ones grow up (while trying to stay as healthy as possible). That's all I want too!!! :hugs:
Warm Wishes,
Eva

andrea thompson
02-01-10, 22:31
hi berkshire girl
i am sorry you are feeling rough at the moment its no wonder you are feeling like you are, you have been through so much lately. if you havent already go see you g.p. theres loads they can do for you. i am sure you will get the support you need on here - it has really helped me over the last couple of months. ( i have had a miscarraige which triggered the return of anxiety and depression).

i know how hard it is to lose a parent. and being a mum is really hard work.

please take care.

andrea x x

Southern_Belle
03-01-10, 00:40
Hi,

Welcome back to NMP. I am so sorry for the loss of your Dad. Plus I want to say congratulations on the birth of your son. I do hope you start feeling better soon as you have been through a lot the last couple of months. Many here will understand and will give their support. Glad you came back.

Best wishes,

Laura

berkshiregirl
04-01-10, 18:22
thankyou for all your lovely replies xxx