PDA

View Full Version : Really fed up guys.........:-(

ScaredCaz
03-01-10, 12:42
Hi All

Really fed uo today so many symptoms i do not even know where to start....I have had a cpl of late nights recently and also had trouble getting to sleep i don,t know whether i have just temp ruined my sleep pattern but twice last week i did not manage to get to sleep till 4am then got up around 9am night before last i had 3 hrs 50 mins of sleep i stayed awake all day and went to sleep after midnight woke today at 9ish its like i don,t need alot all of a sudden

I have,nt been out much over xmas maybe thats it as i sit here and type this i feel exhausted i could easily go to bed right now if i could....my ibs has been a pain lately and the what i am told is muscle problem in my back is there all the time when i have both that and my ibs pain together i could cry i have had a little heartburn this morning i took my ibs mediation then i ate some crumpets so i think it was the butter or spread my hubby put on them so i have just taken a zantac hoping that will get rid of it i am so scared this is more than anxiety surely i would not feel ill all the time if it was i had people round new years day night for a few drinks and my stomache was fine i never gave it a thought my back still hurt but not enough to bother me

When i belch i feel it right down in my stomache i feel it rise up especially round my left side does that mean anything? i was on a 28 day course of lanzoprozole but they ran out just after xmas so could it be that? are you able to take them long term? and if you are what does that mean you have? i know i have to go docs but i am so so so scared of being referred to the hospital sorry to go on and on guys any help woulod be really appreciated :weep:

lisa12
03-01-10, 12:59
hi there could of wrote this myself as i have everything you describe...and yes it is all anxiety my doctor assures me i am always tired and could sleep for a week my body is like lead all the time and my stomach is always sore which i do no is deffo anxiety as your stomach when anxious becomes full of acid and awful trapped wind i use gavascon for this and it helps also my doc said to eat little and often as this helps lots. the more we do worry the worse are stomachs will become my doctor told me to accept the sympton and not to concentrate on it (harder said than done when u have health anxiety ) but it is true ...hope you feel better soon x

ScaredCaz
03-01-10, 13:10
Hi Lisa

Thanks so much for your reply......i am sorry you are feeeling the same as me it is horrible i would not wish it on anyone....i know exactly what you mean when you say your body feels like lead and being tired all the time my doctor is great i don,t know what i would do with out her she reassures me no end but i am scared that to put my mind at rest she will refer me to the hospital for tests i have just built up the courage to go docs let alone hospital i really think i would have a breakdown then another part of me wishes she would to put my mind at rest i think this battle i have in my head every day is what causes my anxiety

hope you feel better soon:hugs: