PDA

View Full Version : Having a bad day............

ScaredCaz
03-01-10, 15:53
Hi Guys

Not doing great today my stomache is like a washer on spin cycle i just cn not settle i have told myself i have to go back doctors tomorrow to get some more help but with every visit i am scared she will refer me to the hospital for tests but i do not feel well so half of me wants her to

My back is bad today i had a shower this morning and i have taken my xmas tree down so it is sore like i have over used it it is all the way down but mainly in a line where my bra strap goes it hurts if i twist either side but especially to the left i am so scared.....

i wish i could just feel well again i think everyone is getting fed up with me :weep:

margaret jones
03-01-10, 15:59
Caz poor you my tummy is like a w/machine today Gp given me some tabs for heartburn just before xmas sorted heartburn but side effect upset tum grrrrrrrrrrrr what to do ??
The back pain could be strain or tension maybe ?? if you still feel poorly go to dr and get it sorted then you can get yourself better

Tke Care Margaret ( wishy washy tummy ):hugs:

ScaredCaz
03-01-10, 16:10
hi Margaret

Thanks so much for your reply

I am sorry you are feeling like i do it is awful is,nt it? :hugs:

I wish with everyday i will feel better i have had periods where i have felt fine for a cpl of weeks so in my head i know it must be anxiety but i also know your body tells you something is wrong with pain and i am in pain or discomfort every day it is so hard sometimes to stay positive none of us want to feel like this do we? so why can,t we just make ourselves well like we make ourselves sick?

Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

margaret jones
03-01-10, 17:25
There you have said it Caz we dont want to be poorly i know but it is not easy when you feel so poorly to accept that it is anxiety .

I am fed up of it and aim to beat it 1 day at a time because we dont know what tomorrow brings so why worry about it ?? ( that sounds good need to practise it now ):)