PDA

View Full Version : I can't take no more think i want to end it!!

karen s
03-01-10, 22:22
Please talk 2 me my mind is in tatters after having 6 days of panic and anxiety i felt really poo but yesterday and today where really good untill tonight my son went of his head and pushed and grabed my hubby by the neck (his step father for 13 yrs) because he lost on the xbox and threw the controler across the room and was told to get off! my daughter of 12 and son of 4 seen this and was screaming and i had to break it up it brought back so many memories and now i think if i was'nt here god help i'm crying and so want to end it would they be better off without me :weep::weep::weep:

Going home
03-01-10, 22:28
Karen, I know you're feeling really bad at the moment, but I think it might be better if you call someone like the samaritans if you're serious about taking your life. As stated in the rules of nmp, other members are not trained to deal with this and find it very upsetting when we can't help someone who feels they want to end their life, so this will upset alot of members. Call the samaritans because they're trained to help with this. I really hope you get help with this..:weep:

Take care
Going home

erin31
03-01-10, 22:32
No they wouldn't be better off without you Karen.
Please take the advice given to you above and call the samaritans if you are really serious about taking your own life.
Things are black now but they will get better. Please get help.

Maj
03-01-10, 22:37
I agree, nobody would be better off without you but you need professional help. If you are desperate phone the Samaritans or nhs direct, and tell them how you are feeling. It's so sad, but you can get over this with the right help, professional help.
Myra:hugs:

loulabella
03-01-10, 22:49
Hun - your kids will ALWAYS need you. As aforementioned, seek professional help lovely - or call a friend, anything to take your mind off it or call samaritans or your local mental heath team...

Just think of your childen my love - as well as yourself. x

karen s
03-01-10, 23:37
Thankyou all so much :) just spoke to a woman called Caroline from the samaritans and she made me realize just how special i am as a mum and how they would feel if i was'nt here :) and the thought i had was a flash back from when i was young when my stepdad use to beat me and abuse me and my siblings.
I have a doctors appoimtment on the 12th but i think i will bring it forward now.
Bless all of you :hugs:

Going home
03-01-10, 23:50
Life can be really hard sometimes, and mums especially seem to be what holds a family together, even when they don't feel like it...without mum the rest of the family seem to fall to bits, thats why you always end up 'sorting things out' with arguments and fights. I know it drains an already tired mind, but you were very brave to call and talk to someone about your feelings...well done. On the days that you feel your family don't appreciate you, just think of all the people here who do and you'll get through another day. Its all we can do...one day at a time.

Try to get a good night's sleep and take care
Going home xx

Corinne
03-01-10, 23:51
I'm so glad you have found some relief! You are special and needed by more people than you probably realize.
Hugs

karen s
04-01-10, 00:03
You are all so kind :hugs: Thankyou so much.
Going to start my Mind Body Spirit mags tomorrow had them ages but never had the heart to do them :)

andrea thompson
04-01-10, 00:15
hi hon..
i am so glad you are feeling a little relief... well done for phoning the samaritans... its such a relief that they are there when we need someone isnt it.

take care

andrea x x

Ronny
04-01-10, 21:02
My dear friend,...i am so glad you are seeking help,and feeling better.I know how feel,as i myself have been there too........:)
But with the help of Professionals,family and friends made it through the darkness.you takr care.........ronny:)