PDA

View Full Version : Feel weird

Rigstar
04-01-10, 01:02
Hey guys,
I had been going pretty good with everything but over the last 2 weeks it hasnt been so great. I was wondering if anyone else feels like i do, i feel sick mostly in the mornings and a little nauseas. My lips are dry alot and its just a hard feeling to explain i get a strange headache usually at the back of head or right side and i just feel a bit sick. I hope you understand the feeling cause it is annoying. Also i have been worried about my neck pulse of late as i can see it in the mirror so that has been annoying me, although i no its nothing serious. Anyway i hope someone else understands this weird sick feeling all the time?

BabyRachel
04-01-10, 02:45
Do you feel anxious in the mornings? Could this sick feeling just be worry? Also, are you on any medication that could make you feel like this?
I too feel sick in the mornings but it is usually down to medication or worry...

xx

Rigstar
04-01-10, 04:27
Thanks for your reply! I am on a blood pressure medication called Ramipril and only really just started taking it. But i also constantly worry about my heart as i am 22 and have high blood pressure. I think i just need to relax more often and then i might start feeling better!