PDA

View Full Version : Please Help

Beckymk
04-01-10, 07:54
I am having such a rubbish time at the moment, the panic and anxiety is getting me down, so much so that I dont want to leave my bed. I dont want to move, wash or even talk to anyone. I just want to dissapear. I hate that everytime I wake up I feel anxious, I hate that every minute I am vulnerable to it. I cant leave the house without thinking this is it, I am gonna die. I dont want to feel like this anymore. Its been two years and I am so fed up. I just dont know who to turn to now.

wendywoo
04-01-10, 08:26
hi beckymk
As i am reading ur post i feel the same way,i am so frustrated with how i am feeling,i thought i was getting better till my mum got rushed into hospital 4 wks ago with breathing problems,she was on oxgyen and all i thought was that could be me soon....i have tried everything to fight this i am so exhausted so i am off to docs today to give in to the meds arrgggg...i feel like i am slipping into depression and it sounds like you are too hun....r u on meds or seen the doc hun?

smudger
04-01-10, 08:32
Hi babe. Are you on medication?Firstly you need to see the doc. If everything feels like an uphill struggle, take the first step. Make an appointment. If you cant get washed, dont worry, nobody ever died from being not washing their clothes or body! Priority is to see the doc and tell him/her how you feel. Remember baby steps, everything else will follow and really will help to lift your spirits.:hugs:

Beckymk
04-01-10, 08:57
thanks guys, I just feel so pressured, I am realy worried about work, I go back tomorrow, after being off sick for a while. I just dont feel any different, but I know I will lose my job if I dont go back. I'm on anti depressants, I wish i wasnt though I just look at the packet and think I wonder if I took all of them, maybe then someone would help.

gypsywomen
04-01-10, 09:15
just think you have felt like this for 2 years and yet nothing bad has happened has it its your mind feedig you necgative thoughts try to be postive

rhea
04-01-10, 10:07
heyyy hun i hope ur feelin beeter?? i suffer wiv anxiety and panic attacks and i can totally relate to the way u feel hun as sumdays i dnt ant to go out the house as i feel so anxious and horrible but i make myself get up n get washed and dressed and go out,even wen i dnt want to get out of bed i make myself hun as a determined that i am not going to let my anxiety control me any longer! i totaly understand that u dnt think ther is no help 4 u out ther as i av bin to my doctors so many tym and i have been on a waiting list for about 5 months to c sum1, i have had to pay to go private now as i cant take anymre of my anxiety and panic attacks( i start my therapy today) as ill admit they have changed me and sumtyms i feel so stuck and i feel lyk am going mad!! but ya have got to keep strong hun and not give into it try not to be afraid n try and go through normal everyday life hun, go back to your doctors hun and tell him the way you r feeling and tell him u ant urgent help, take a family memba or friend wiv u 4 support, if you eva wana chat hun just message me as i know exactly at your going through hun, take care xxxxx

happyone
04-01-10, 10:15
Hi there,
I understand the waking up with anxiety. I get like that when I am depressed. There is a physical reason as well as a mental one. The chemical in your brain (Which I have forgotten the name of just now....terrible memory these days) takes a dip overnight so you do feel worse in the morning. I would assume you take your anti d's in the morning? Then there is obviously the mental aspect of thinking "Oh eck....got to get through another day"

I would suggest you maybe see your doc. Maybe your anti d's need changing or altered in dose?

Take care

Happyone
xx