PDA

View Full Version : New Term of college ='(

VickieX
04-01-10, 10:58
I hate starting new terms, because i get use to doing things at my pace
then i get thrown back in to having to go out every day no matter how sick i feel ='(

I'm so scared of going in today ='( i reallly don't want to go in ='(
and you know when you get that sicky shakey feeling where you have to spit all the time =( (sorry thats really gross, i hate spitting but i feel so sick) mum wont listen and says i have to go in ='(

='( I want to be panic free! ='( god sake! :weep:

Beckymk
04-01-10, 11:53
I know how u feel, I am back at work tomorrow. I work in a school, but I dont think I can do it. I am really nervous, been up every night for the last few days. cos i know i am going to be there on my own stuck. I really dont think i can do it :(

rhea
04-01-10, 16:10
hey vickie and becky, i totally underrstand hows yas r feelin as sum days i feel so anxious about going outside but u hav just got to do it even if it brings on a full blown panic attack yas hav got to b strong n do it as it ilkl onli get worse if u keep letn the anxiety control yas as i know as i have let dis anxiety control as i have kinda got in a routine if ya get me n i get really nervous or scared if i know i hav to do somethin that is out of my safe zone, but am sik of living like that and am not going to do it anymre as am 18 and i wana enjoy going out iv my friends and on holidays and stuff, so just try an b strong n try and go sumwer or sutn wer u will feel abit anxious and just try n not b afrais......we will not let anxiety control our lives, we will control the anxiety!! xxxx