PDA

View Full Version : HI I'm new

Lydanne
04-01-10, 14:35
Hello,
i've been suffering anxiety for some time now and have decided to try and do something about it. I just seem to be worrying about anything and everything at the moment so am feeling pretty rotten.
I am just hoping this will help me.

nomorepanic
04-01-10, 14:37
Hi Lydanne

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

hannybun
04-01-10, 14:41
Hello Lydanne

I have just joined today also as I thought it would help talking to people who understand how awful anxiety can be. I have good days and bad days. I have found there are some good self help books out there to, they have helped me an awful lot when I have my bad days. Hope you find some comfort here x

magpie girl
04-01-10, 15:26
Hi and welcome to NMP everyone is really friendly,and offer good advice when needed :D:D:D:D:D

rhea
04-01-10, 16:02
hello my name is rhea and i onli joined yesterday myself, i suffer wiv and anxieyn and panic attacks and at times it can b really tuough, so i totally understand how ur feelin, everyone on this website hav bin really nice and seem very supportive of everyone so its a good thing that u hav joined, av decided to get sum help myself am starting hypnotherapy and psychotherapy, i start it today actually am going at 6, i hope it helps me, if u ever feel like a chat or need a bit of support or help just giv me a message hun xxxx

skyblue
04-01-10, 19:01
hi

welcome to a great place to chat and off load it really is a godsend sometimes and to no you are no alone...

love and hugs

skyxx