PDA

View Full Version : right side blocked??

victoria_s
04-01-10, 14:44
hi i feel like the whole right side of me is blocked like there is something stuck in my chest? i went to the docs a few weeks ago about this and she mentioned acid reflux, howvever the pills dont seem to be working? im also getting pretty short of breath on that side as mad as that may seem. the blocked feeling literally goes from the top of my nose on the right side down my chest and back? it really feels like that whole side is almost closed all the way down? ideas anymore im getting worried ... i feel like i cant breath down that side...

victoria_s
04-01-10, 15:10
just to add when i say my nose aswell i dont mean blocked as in snotty i mean blocked like its closed up ...

victoria_s
05-01-10, 12:32
any ideas?...:shrug:

Wee-Mee
05-01-10, 14:46
I sometimes get a sort of heavy sort of feeling on one side and that I can't get air proper on one side but I dunno if it is the same..sometime it feels like my nostril and throat is close up at the same time and like I have lump right inside me
But to explain it is rather odd and funnily this is the only thing that I haven't went to the doc about cos it is just so mad to explain

xx Sorry you are feeling so bad petal xzx

victoria_s
05-01-10, 18:46
thats exactly how i feel its so weird. :shrug: