PDA

View Full Version : Do you want to know how pathetically stupid I am?

SamanthaAU
05-01-10, 05:15
I have been having pains in my right leg for a few days. This morning I woke and my knee felt a little sore and swollen. (I have been worried that the pain is from a clot/DVT)

So, stupid me has been measuring my legs/knees and ankles all day to make sure they are the same size (comparing I mean between the left and right)

Of course the right one is larger so of course I have a blood clot and of course I will die from it. And to make matters worse it is late afternoon here in Australia - I hate night times the worst they are the hardest for me to get through.

joyce1980
05-01-10, 05:34
Hey there,

I know how night time can make you feel icky, when I am having an episode or im off meds then I have that icky doomed feeling.

Your body is not perfect and you will find different measurements all over the place :)

Now I don't think you have a blood clot, are you in extreme pain??? is your leg on fire ??? or have you severe trouble breathing?? I would say no since you are here posting ;)

Have you been to the dr about your anxiety and what seems to be OCD because you are checking and checking... poor little thing.

I have OCD and it was once in the form of health anxiety then intrusive thoughts :( but with meds I cope much better, I need to cos I have a family lol

I hope you are better x x x

SamanthaAU
05-01-10, 10:17
Thank you so much for taking the time to reply Joyce:hugs: