PDA

View Full Version : Strange sensations when trying to sleep

rjb2214
05-01-10, 11:34
Im a bit worried about this symptom I'm getting on a regular basis whereby when I try to sleep, I often start to feel nausious. Also I experience regular body jolts as well as strange feelings in my head, like someone is squeezing my brain which then leads to a feeling of like, well the only way to describe it is either vertigo (although I use that loosely) or that I'm about to fall into a coma which then wakes me up and makes me feel more nausious.

I have no idea how severe a migraine is supposed to feel if it is one, but as i've had disrupted sleep every night since June, I assume it could have something to do with that.

Every morning I feel nausious, have heavy dry red eyes and a headache.

This headache that I have been getting recently to cause all this, tends to be towards the front of my head.

Anyways, it's started bringing back my rushes of anxiety and panic now, thankfully not to the point of a full blown attack, but after doing so well for ages it's all starting to feel like it's coming back again.

Please help!

Andromeda
06-01-10, 03:33
i get this too .
i feel a rush of adrenaline as i'm drifting off to sleep . like my body jolts and i feel like i either need to vomit or pass out .
it's scary because as far as am aware im trying to sleep and am not having any anxious thoughts so i don't understand why my body is on high alert :weep: