PDA

View Full Version : Back to the left arm breast pain :( Please help

Wee-Mee
05-01-10, 15:52
My whole left side is in agony.It's sore typing this!I keep getting on and off breast,under arm pain and it is only started progressing to my collar bone..what is this?! When I feel about my breast feels lumpy towards the outside and to be honest I am rather scared to prod further but the pain is really bad to the point I can hardly lift my arm upwards,not joking..and it kind of radiates towards the back to my shoulder.
I'm so worried..can anyone relate?Or calm me please,
I really don't need this upon everything else :( :weep:

Thank you so much

meg86
05-01-10, 16:30
Hello Wee-Mee :)

Yes i can relate to this, i have been suffering from breast pain (left sided) for around 2 months but lately like within the last few days my arm is hurting my back hurts my armpit all on the left side, aching colar bone. I really think this is a result of getting my self all stressed out (which i really have been!!) about my breast pain.

I have had all these symptoms before last year, the arm back arm pain without my breast hurting due to stress so i think this is what it is, for as soon as i calm down a little the pain eases.

I get confused sometimes if some of my breast pain, is breast pain or muscular as lately it feels more muscular its very hard to tell!! we do have muscles behind there that do get tense like the rest of us, can i ask are you a poker? i actually caused most of my breast pain from prodding and poking and made my tissue all swollen,lumpy and sore!!

Take Care xx

Wee-Mee
05-01-10, 17:45
I am a poker and prodder I confess but I usually have the pain to start with and try and massage it and then sorta prod ro see where it originates form and then..yes it gets worse.. :( Gah..

I've had to take a painkiller and indeed sometimes it feels muscular but other times it feels deeper?If that makes sense like nerves or something..I just worry that it is cancer and it is progressing but I don't know it yet..part of me is like,"Amy that is nonsense.." but HA starts shouting over me :weep:
xx

meg86
05-01-10, 17:58
awww weemee i know how you feel,i have noticed i have a cycle, im due on my period and i think omg my breast hurts (they both do but one is like 100 times more than the other) so i poke and prod until i am in agony :( get myself sad thinking i have cancer!!! go the the doctor, he says i dont, think yes i will leave it alone, dont poke for a while pain eases up, think yay!!! and then month later before period (pain starts again) and then the whole process starts again!!!

Its been two months my poor tissue has taken a battering :(.

Have you been to the doctor about it ?? xx