PDA

View Full Version : Head problems...

Nutmeg
05-01-10, 19:20
Ok I was looking for threads but it's hard to find one that has all of the problems.

I've found that I've had a lot more headaches recently, I have trouble focusing on anything (especially computer/t.v screens), I've had pains behind my eyes and problems with my contact lenses. I have pain at the back of my neck/ head. MY eyesight goes fuzzy and spots are missing. I find expecially when I have stuff with aspartame in I tend to get headaches but I don't know if it's because I expect to get a headache. I used to have a problem with drinking stuff with it in because of my OCD. I'm just fed up of having headaches and other problems with my head/eyes etc.

I just feel alone I know it's probably due to the fact that I am REALLY stressed at the moment but it makes everything else hard.

Sorry it's more of a rant I just feel alone.

KK77
07-01-10, 18:16
Anything with aspartame in it sets off my migraine headaches - although I get tension ones too. It sounds to me like you're very sensitive to certain chemicals/additives and they're setting off your headaches. I also get problems with vision and many types of headaches can cause this along with the pain behind/around the eyes. To top it all off, anxiety makes things worse too, so I think the answer is to avoid certain chemicals and try to control anxiety levels. You're certainly not alone.