PDA

View Full Version : My first time on this site

india
26-11-05, 19:45
Hi there, i'm a 30 year old mum of two, i can't believe i've only just discovered this site! Been suffering fom anxiety panic since i was 12! Had some good years too! Going through a "blip" at the moment, and this site seems just what i need to help me not to feel all alone xx

Piglet
26-11-05, 19:54
A big welcome to the site India and I am sure you will find lots to reassure you here:D

Love Piglet x

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

twiglet
26-11-05, 19:55
hi,welcome india
this forum is very good. im sure you'll get alot of good advice and support here.:)

take care,
twiglet

sueiamnew
26-11-05, 20:52
Hiya India and welcome to the site.

wobily_lin
26-11-05, 22:15
hi india,

welcome to the site. yeh like u i too cant believe it took me over 2 yrs to find it. it helps so much. some great advice on here. u are not alone.

take care xxx

ptsd suffer

lin x

nomorepanic
26-11-05, 22:22
India

A warm welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Now you have found us let's hope we can help you.

Nicola

dizzyd
26-11-05, 22:30
Hi India,
So glad you have joined us. It's never too late to benefit from support. The people on this site - especially Nic and Meg - are the most amazing, unselfish people I have ever come across. If you need help and advice you can ALWAYS count on their support ( and many others too!) I can't begin to tell you the progress I have made from being totally 'TERRIFIED' by panic attacks and not going out at all to leading a near normal life. Nic and Meg have always supported me when I have had my wobbles and I know they will do the same for you too.
Take care and enjoy the support you will get from all on this site.
Love Dawn x :D

trac67
27-11-05, 01:18
Hi India,

Welcome to the forum, you will get some great advice here and make some good friends.

Take care
Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Karen
27-11-05, 01:41
Hi India

Welcome to the site. Glad you are finding it so helpful being here.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

chucklehound
27-11-05, 12:30
Hi India and welcome to NMP where you will get lots of support and make some great friends too!:D

Take Care

Chucklehound

xxxx

Meg
27-11-05, 13:48
Hi India

Welcome and sorry to hear you're 'blipping out 'right now ..

What brought this on and what bits are the worst for you ??

Have a good read around the site and let us know what we can do to help you ..

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/symptoms.htm
http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/healthanxiety.htm

First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

dream
27-11-05, 14:21
hi india
welcome to thise site
take care
denisexx

denise

3faces
27-11-05, 16:35
Hi India:D

You're definitely not alone...that was the biggest help to me when I found this lovely place with it's lovely people!!:D
Take care

Jem xxx

india
27-11-05, 17:36
Thank you all so much for your kind messages, I think i'm finding it a struggle at the moment as the festive season is nearly upon us, i'm sure i'm not alone there... A few years ago my dad died, and i gave birth to my daughter all in the space of a week.. I was fine for a bit then it hit me at christmas time. Spent it in bed, scared to do anything, had a lot of help from a counsellor, but every christmas i try to enjoy it but seem to be associating xmas with feeling bad...

alexis
27-11-05, 17:40
Hi India and welcome, lets hope this Christmas can be different for you, especially as you have now found this site.

love from Alexisxx

If I help one person today it was worth getting up.

kazo
27-11-05, 18:07
hi india

welcome to the site

kazo xxx

clickaway
27-11-05, 19:16
A nice warm welcome to you India.

I'm sure that being involved with this site will help with your recovery. We never close!!

Hugs,

Ray

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

jill
28-11-05, 20:50
Hi India

WELCOME TO THE SITE :D

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX