PDA

View Full Version : Please reply soon don't feel right at all

Katiex
05-01-10, 22:24
Does anyone get this?

I feel like I'm far back in my head and when I talk it feels like I'm talking inside my head if that makes sense.

It's like I'm not here almost or that I'm in a tunnel. Its so strange I can't explain it. I keep going dizzy and faint and feel very panicky in my chest.

nomorepanic
05-01-10, 22:28
Well some of it sounds like depersonalisation and derealization and some is anxiety.

Katiex
05-01-10, 22:31
Thanks Nicola. :)

I'm such a panicker I think I make my symptoms much worse by constantly worrying. :unsure:

ZoJo
05-01-10, 22:32
Ive had it before, my panic attacks are mainly associated with my head and chest, the feeling of not being there but you obviously are, feels maybe a bit dreamy.
Be strong and try and stay calm. (Easy I know!) deep breaths, you can beat this one :hugs:

nomorepanic
05-01-10, 22:35
Maybe have a read of the symptoms page on the left for reassurance as it explains all the aches and pains we get and may help.

andrea thompson
05-01-10, 22:36
hiya kay24

i have had lots of strange symptoms caused by anxiety. what you are describing sounds like derealisation... i have heard lots of people post that they feel like they are not in their own body, that they are looking down on themselves, that they are doing something but it feels like not really them or they are talking but feels like not them actually saying the words... all very strange and scary stuff but lots of people seem to get it.
have a look on the symptoms page on here... look it up... i always find it reassures me that it is caused by anxiety.

these feelings do pass..

take care

andrea x x