PDA

View Full Version : I feel alone

Mackie
05-01-10, 22:40
For quite some time now, I have been paranoid about my mental and physical health. I've been diagnosed as mildly depressed and I suffer from general anxiety. Whenever I get a sore throat or something as small as that, I instantly panic and expect the worst. I always try and talk to people about my worries so I thought I should give this forum a try. If anyone can help me out, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Mackie

ScaredCaz
05-01-10, 22:46
Hi Mackie

Welcome

Hope now you will feel you are not so alone this site is great i have not been here that long but i can not begin to tell you how much help i have had already

It is a slow process but just know everyone here has an idea of how you are feeling and you can post a message whenever you feel you need to and someone will reply with a few words of comfort

Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

ZoJo
05-01-10, 22:52
Hi Mackie

:) and welcome.....and....you are not alone in how you feel.
Take your time to look around the site, it has helped me so much in my progress to feeling better.

Good luck!!

SleeplessFog
05-01-10, 22:59
Hi Mackie...you are not alone. Welcome to the forum. Hopefully we posters can help?

I hope you feel better soon.

Mackie
07-01-10, 22:09
Thanks guys, it means a lot to me :)

I guess the reason I always feel down is because I find it hard to relax and chill, plus I've got too much time to think too much into things. I do it to myself I must admit just its hard not to lol