PDA

View Full Version : Hiya xxx

StacyLouise
06-01-10, 07:25
Hiya my names Stacy and I'm new around here, I'm from paisley which is near Glasgow in Scotland & Oh I'm 19 years old :-P I suffer from panic attacks & agoraphobia and also depression and I just wanted to register and talk to other people who had the same kind of problems, And also some success stories because I'm not seeing any light at the end of the tunnel :(.

nomorepanic
06-01-10, 07:28
Hi StacyLouise

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

StacyLouise
06-01-10, 07:32
Thank you. :-)

ben
06-01-10, 12:09
Hey Stacy,
I'm new here too, it'll take a while to get used to but I think it'll be cool in the end. After 5 days you can use the chat room which I'm still waiting for....
How's Glasgow? It's snowing loads down here in London.

ben

gypsywomen
06-01-10, 12:17
theanswer is there is light ifwe make it happen in our own mind its hard but you can survive this

Veronica H
06-01-10, 14:26
:welcome:Staceylouise. Glad that you have found us.

Veronicax

StacyLouise
06-01-10, 19:17
Hey Stacy,
I'm new here too, it'll take a while to get used to but I think it'll be cool in the end. After 5 days you can use the chat room which I'm still waiting for....
How's Glasgow? It's snowing loads down here in London.

ben

yeah it was snowing alot over christmas,was nice just watching it from my window lol

StacyLouise
06-01-10, 19:18
theanswer is there is light ifwe make it happen in our own mind its hard but you can survive this

thank you :hugs: and thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

munkeyinblack
06-01-10, 19:46
Welcome hun ,
hope you find the help your looking for
Munkey
x

StacyLouise
06-01-10, 19:47
Welcome hun ,
hope you find the help your looking for
Munkey
x

Thank you :hugs:

Mr Parfect
30-01-10, 04:08
Hullo from myself.

Welcome to the site.

Andyroo
01-02-10, 00:45
Hello there

Welcome to NMP! theres lots of helpful information here.

Its really good to have you with us!

You will have lots of love and support here!! welcome. :hugs: