PDA

View Full Version : head rush type symptoms - scared

mandie
06-01-10, 12:19
Hi

I have had these before so why do i panic so much when i get them still?

I was just sitting here texting when all of a sudden i get this weird feeling like a head rush, bit like when u been going on a roundabout and u get off. Its like when you shiver but in your head. its hard to explain! I panicked and then started to get a shiver all over my body and an urge to go to the toilet

I feel all panicky now and have a really dry mouth, i cant seem to calm down

mandie :weep:

gypsywomen
06-01-10, 12:27
its panic love it will pass have a nice cup of tea put some music on nice steady breathing you will be fine x

mandie
06-01-10, 13:02
Thank u for yr quick reply, iv just tried distraction and started cleaning

wish i could stop panicking everytime it happens but it frightens me so much

love mandie x

gypsywomen
06-01-10, 13:07
it is scary but afraid its something we have to get through when it happens ,, silly but we know what it is but it still scares us,keep busy love stay well xxx

mandie
06-01-10, 13:16
thank u gypsy, have been feeling pretty anxious past few days, so should of known it was coming

love mandie x

debs180
06-01-10, 14:18
Hi Mandie,
I just wanted to say i get this feeling quite often. I actually had it happen about an hour ago.....im still feeling rather shakey and on edge that its going to happen again.
all the best, take care,

Love Debs xx

mandie
06-01-10, 15:48
Hi Debs

Yes thats how i feel now still. its horrible isnt it? if it could happen and i dont dwell on it, id be ok, but like u say u get on edge worrying for the next time

love mandie x

debs180
06-01-10, 16:37
Hey Mandie,
Yes it is horrible, i hate everything to do with anxiety, i dont think i will ever get "used" to any of it, and as soon as i learn to get along with a symptom something new and scary happens that throws me all off guard again. A very vicious circle to contend with indeed!!!

Debs xxx

SmartyPants
06-01-10, 16:40
I get this all the time Mandie, some days worse than others and had it on and off for a few years! (minus the shiver and needing a pee)

mandie
06-01-10, 18:40
Do any of u feel a bit dizzy after, i mean im talking hours later?

i still dont feel rite,

It probably dont help that i keep forgetting to take my sertraline either

mandie x

MusicNotes
07-01-10, 10:46
Hey Mandie,
I have been having this these past few days and I'm so glad you have made this topic =) I feel dizzy most of the time now, and I think it is because I'm expecting it to happen again. And so of course it does happen again and its a big vicious circle.
It affects my eyes, feel like they are shivering - or maybe its my head I don't know, but feels like I'm off balance for a few seconds and then stops but the panic begins then!
xx

mandie
07-01-10, 22:41
Hi Music Notes

Sorry u going through this to. Yes same here, i been dizzy on and off all today prob coz im expecting it to happen again also

The rush lasts few seconds, its the panic after just lingers.

horrid

love mandie x